Friday 9 November 2012

Positive Feedback from Parents

We do appreciate feedback from pupils who have found their tutor via Personal Tutors. Below are just a few of the very positive comments sent to us over the last year:

"Please accept my congratulations on your network of tutors. I am extremely pleased with the work done by Mr **** one of your English tutors in Aberdeen. He was able to instil in my grandson the rudiments of the English language. I will have no hesitation in recommending your service to my friends."

"Mrs **** has been an excellent tutor throughout and I wish to thank you for finding us such a gem! Julie has improved so much of late that she now has every confidence in continuing her English coursework alone."

"The most difficult part of the process has been in choosing a tutor, and this was only because they were all very good and very nice."

"Thank you for your prompt and efficient service. It was so simple, I wish we had found you sooner."


"Very efficient - congratulations - topped the competition easily - will recommend you!"  

Please do get in touch.  We love hearing from you!

No comments: